Missing RLS features

Whilst I appreciate that CM:SF is not supposed to be a Real Time Strategy game, it does have elements of such games when played in RT mode.

Considering the similarities, here are some features I wish CM:SF had:

1. Group Selection - e.g. the ability to assign group numbers to selected units so they can be given orders later by just pressing their assigned number key.

2. Group Formations - e.g. "wedge", "line", "march column", "vehicles on wings", or whatever.

3. Type Selection - e.g. hold down "I" when double-clicking a platoon to select only the platoon's infantry, hold down "V" to select only the platoon's vehicles, etc.

4. Guard - e.g. have one group assigned to guard another. It basically follows the group around and defends it from any attackers.

5. Group Tactics - e.g. "Normal", "Active" (attacks and pursues enemy), "Passive" (defends only and retreats from danger).