Some help / advice on editing existing sceanrios -

Just purchased CMSF - Looking forward greatly to learning as much as I can -

Am interested in being able to take missions / scenarios from the existing campagin and tweaking them some (basically adding in different units, better quality leadership, etc) to the U.S. side of things......

1. In the editor (I'm at work right now, so away from my computer) are all missions avaliable to ? All those missions that come within the Default campagins? Can I pick and choose any of these to edit? And then play them one by one (without having to go through the campagin itself?).

2. How do I go about deleting some units and adding others once I have opened an existing mission/scenario within the game editor?

I'm somewhat confused about the "purchasing" type lingo.

Thanks!

1. You can only edit individual scenarios; campaigns are locked. Some scenarios are "baked", which adds some extra AI functionality; baked scenarios can not be edited.

2. In the unit screen, just highlight the unit you wish to delete, and press the delete key on your keyboard.

3. *Left* click on a waypoint, or on the colored line leading to the waypoint, to select it. It will be highlighted when you've selected it.