Question for Battlefront, and a few small requests for the future

First, I am really enjoying the game. Patch 1.08 was excellent, and to anyone who has not altered the default key commands to suit your own preferences, I can recommend it as a way to radically improve one's enjoyment of the game.

Now, the question. I recall seeing previews for the game some time before publication where it was mentioned that not only could the AI have five battle plans, but also five orbats as well, for twenty-five possible variations on a scenario. In-game, I only see that the mission designer can only create one available orbat for either side. Am I missing something? If this feature was dropped, any chance of seeing it in the future?

And now for some suggestions. First, could we have the icon on-off toggle to be three way, so that a third toggle option allows for toggling the "?" icons off? As it stands, they remain when icons are toggled off. Also, could we have a toggle to hide building interiors? Both of these options would help for good screenshots.

On the post-battle review map screen, could we have the 'ESC to escape map' overlay in a smaller font, on the top of the viewable area? This is partially for the benefit of screen shots once again, and partially to make it easier to see the battlefield for post-battle viewing.

I also have a few more complex requests for the mission editor. First, could we have triggers? By this, I mean areas on the map when entered can trigger a linked AI movement or response. Alternatively, they could be triggered by certain other actions such as loss levels etc etc. Such a system is used in Steel Beasts to good effect, also in OFP. If this is implemented, then a branching waypoint option for the AI would be welcome. With such systems implemented (along with the five existing AI battleplans and possibly five orbats), a scenario could potentially play very differently over dozens of different playings.

Finally, a request for a certain unit to be included in a later addon. While I agree with those who point out that units such as Special Forces and SEALs are pretty much out of the scope of the game and not really suitably simulated therein, I would argue that the 75th Ranger regiment is a good fit, given some of their roles. Therefore, my final request is a Ranger battalion sometime in the future.

Thanks for making CMSF a good game! I am really enjoing it.