Last stand at Blood Ridge

Mishga

nice to see you posting again. It's been a long time. And so many new scenarios too. Now we know what you've been doing. I thought perhaps you got a bit stressed out with producing so many maps for the QBG and you needed a CMSF Holiday.

I'm actually taking a short break from CMSF for a few days until I get inspired to do do something else. Once I'm back in the mood, I'll try and give this one a spin. It sounds like my sort of battle... desperate.

Thanks, Guys!

I was busy being a full time Mother and Guild Leader in Warcraft but things have eased up with the kids getting a little bit less demanding.

Above all I hope you have fun with the missions and please let me know where you feel there is room for improvements.

I aim to get one mission out per week but I am open to ideas and inspiration. If forum members want to see a particular scenario, give me a brief description and I will get to work.

OK, my missions will always be in the "Beer and Pretzel" category but as I gain experience with reinforcements, multiple group plans and timing they will become better.

This latest one, Last Stand at Blood Ridge, is pretty much a lost cause for the US but it is winnable. I feel that people like a challenge to take on.

On a side note. I don't go in for political correctness in scenarios as I believe in portraying the good along with the bad that can happen to our sons and husbands in time of war. So it's nothing Anti-US or anything silly like that. Just sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.