Graphics Problems with NVIDIA 7100 GS

When you try to play the game with an NVIDIA GEFORCE 7100 GS with driver 6.14.10.9371 FASTEST driver made for my model (apparently!) anyway it makes the graphics on my version of the game - Paradox retail 2007 version with .6 update{?) :confused: - go all black on the ground like there is a card defiiency but my card runs smoothly with most games like Maelstom very easily on the medium to high setting.

They do get really slow if I use the Driver you were talking about. For example Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter used to have the slowest frame rate on any game I play and most of them are very quick shoot em ups , simulations(Fighter jets) , and multiple online multiplayer games which must be sped up as the numbers of people on servers at once can easily stop or slow down any low ended graphics card. Ghost recon also uses vertex shader to make for a more realistic game and the NVIDIA 7100 GS has vertex shading 3.0.