For me.

I have the following Rig:

Core 2 Quad Q6600

GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB

Asus P5KC Motherboard

163.71 Forceware Drivers installed

I play at the native resolution of my LCD:

1280x1024

While burst FPS (close up view down low) is acceptable; sustained FPS (when you spin the view around and move around) goes down to around 22~ FPS; and is noticeably choppy.

The only way I can truly get acceptable sustained FPS is by setting my card settings to "performance" and turning CMSF down to the lowest possible detail levels.

Hei Ryan you got a point. My fps only improved considerably in the largest maps while in smaller dense maps I still see no significant improvement over 1.03 or previous versions. Ranging between 15 and 30s with an average of lower 20s.

Perhaps the new patch only improve performance on the largest maps? On Allah's fist or other large maps I'm getting huge improvement on my fps. But looking close down(zoomed in) to eye level slows the fps to the typical lower 20s.