Will improvements to follow on modules be brought down to CMSF?

I'm just wondering if we will get kind of stuck like we did with CMBO. CMBB and CMAK improvements were never pushed down in those titles, in some ways obsoleting CMBO more and more as new games came out. I'm hoping the new engine will make it so previous modules don't get left behind.

edit: Sorry wrong forum (Can someone move this to CMSF forum)?

Wood,

As I understood it, and looking at the scenario editor, it looks more like the modules will be interchangable to some extent with the earlier builds. In other words the three earlier CM games were all separate entities. The modules will be closer to an add-on for what already exists. Yes you will get new features, weapons, and such, but they will still include what has come before. I could be totally wrong but just my impression. Clearly the WW2 and Modern modules won't be compatible, but all those from the same time frame will be I believe.