mission objectives sometimes dont react

hi im addicted i admit it to this game now lol bt i have 1 thing to report for the rest the game works great just that at some points in the campaign the well green mission objectives dont work they dont react im at all the points for example mission 19 in the city and i have to take some tall buildings for my snipers k well i kill all the "taliban :D "

in there but no message platoon bla bla has reached this objective and so ahm i have had this about 3 x in different parts of the campaign i dont remember all of them but its always with the buildings and the big green objective spots the small ones work but the big ones seem not to work well im running around on the green but nope nada

thats all again great game this i love it oh i forgot 1 thing i still have not seen any arty well portable like the photo here http://www.battlefront.com/products/cmsf/screenshots/gallery_1/thumbnails/Mortar%20team%203.jpg, has this been taken out? i would love to see it back if so.