CMSF Error...

Hi,

I already installed CMSF Demo in my computer. I set the settings in the game but when I hit OK button so that the game will start, I encountered this ERROR: :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

AppName: cm shock force demo.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: ialmgicd.dll

ModVer: 6.14.10.4299 Offset: 00014f4b

Please help me ASAP! co'z I'm eager to play the game...

Best,

Mcdhonz smile.gif :cool: ;)

Hi Cavtroop, smile.gif;)

Which driver here, driver 1 0r driver 2? Do you think that when I change my driver will not affect my system or crash my system? Can I retrieve my original graphic driver if i will use that one again? How?

I will appreciate and thank you for helping me. smile.gif :cool: smile.gif

Mcdhonz

you may want to find someone local to help you with this driver install - you can seriously mess up your machine if you try to use the wrong driver, etc.

However, the install is pretty simple. Download the 1st file (the second file is simply the first file compressed in a zip), find where you downloaded it, and install it.

But like I said, if you are unsure, find a friend or someone that is more sure, just to be sure of what you are doing. And keep in mind that the Intel graphic card is a piece of crap, and may not even run CMSF.