Corrupt download?

I downloaded CMSF direct from Battlefront's download page using a download manager--Get Right, instead of using the email sent to me upon ordering. I can't open the file, instead I get the message: "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program."

Is there someway this could be corrected without downloading the file again? I'm asking as it takes about 20 hours to download using a phone modem.

Dwayne

Dwayne, if your downloaded was in progress last night then I know why this happened. The version of the download file was "updated" late last night to fix a problematic typo in the license program. To do this, any downloads that would have been in progress would have gotten corrupted.

I tried to pick a time when there was as few people as possible were downloading but we knew that some people would get affected.

Assuming your download was in progress at that time, sadly the only option now is to redownload the file.

Sorry for the inconveince but we had to get that change made as it was causing people a lot of issues when they tried to license the game.

Madmatt