Anyone have an accurate Cannon Damage MOD

I have finished all of the campaigns that came with the game. Over all a good game, but the German gun damage seems a bit on the weak side.

Tiger 1 at 200 meters having APCR rounds skipping off of a Sherman, Pak 40 hitting a T-34 at less than 200 having the round skip off of the back of the hull.

The other gripe I have is smoke: where is it? One thing that I have gotten from all of the reading of tank combat and talking to guys who have done it themselves; is that there is incredible amounts of smoke generated when an AFV burns. Which they, the AFVs, will do for hours.

Fix those two and that would be a perfect Mod

Do you have the Uberpatch installed? Vehicle burn times were increased in it & Ive seen at least 15-20 mins.

I've not noticed the German gun damage issues you mention, I've certainly had Shermans drilled by Tigers at 1800M though! I've also seen AP rounds from Shermans ricochet from 200M against Tigers. smile.gif

I made a weapon mod some time ago. Saly it got erased when I reformated. It got the game better for me as the values were drawn from various sources. One thing is it apears they made the values for 0º and the mod I made was made on AP tables wich were tested on 30º.

Cheers...