polish campain 3 mission

well i done the 2 mission of the polish campain but im finding difficlult after several tries to do the 3rd campain for the polish sucessefull i cant seem to destroy the lot of the german tanks there are a few that i cant destory do to their heavy armour compared to tjhe polsh tanks and guns(buffors). i fend off the first and secon atack but the trid wave is the one i cant seem to be albe to destory any body did this campin sucessefull and if so how???

what I did is to take a 75mm instead of the 37mm guns and I change the tanks/infantry for 2 TKS 20mm, 2 7TP and one AT company.

you can see my starting position here :

polska3bn3.jpg

the 75mm is the key of your defence against the Panzer, it can stop everything the Wehrmacht send to you smile.gif

well i just did thais mission and the statregy i used was as mentioned above, i uses the 75mm gun only against the heavyer tanks the tks were used on the light and medium tanks and the 7tp on medium all, with the rinforcemnts of guys and tanks i used the men to reinfoce my gun as it was verty hit and witout ppl by that time and the tanks i used against the last was wave. result:

My casulties- 7 soldiers only

theirs-14 tanks and 93 soldiers

So i think this is a extremely efiective stratefy and i apreciate for the help and recomend on useing it too smile.gif