retrieving license lost on laptop reformat

I have a properly purchased copy of TOW.

I had a version on my laptop when i travelled, and another on my main computer.

I unlicenced and relicensed between the 2 machines with only 1 licence active at a time. No problems.

I had the licence on my laptop and recently gave my laptop to my son. I reformatted the hard drive including the TOW game. No TOW on the laptop.

However TOW licence verification still thinks it is on my laptop, but it isnt as its been wiped completely.

Can i get TOW unlicensed so i can play it on my main machine.

Please advise what i need to do to get the licence back.

Taipan

Have you tried freeing up licence from main machine so that you have 1 usable licence then install game again to laptop. Licence game then Unlicence it again from the games Start Menu shortcut (from the Windows Start Button), after its unlicenced go to Windows add\remove programs and when you click on remove to uninstall TOW the Licence screen comes up again so you can click on unlicence game again.

I had this happen where i lost a licence (hd crash) but unlicenseing the game 2 times (as written above) on comp where i lost it originally gave me both licences back. It may be worth a try.

Otherwise guess you will have to email elicence@battlefront.com to try and retrieve lost licence.

[ February 26, 2008, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: Budge4 ]