Unable to run new Demo

Downloaded the new demo last nite. I installed, and ran configure, then tried running the demo.

When I click on the demo shortcut, the screen refreshes, then the cursor changes from stad window default to a stylized cursor (bronze looking). Then screen refreshes couple of more times, and then cursor goes back to normal.

I tried the following instruction in the troubleshooter about DEP setting.

What are the minimum specs for this. 1 only have 1.5 Gb memory. (actually System reports 1.37Gb). Also embedded ATI Radeaon Express 200 video adaptor.

Any thoughts?

Rick

Originally posted by rickr:

Downloaded the new demo last nite. I installed, and ran configure, then tried running the demo.

When I click on the demo shortcut, the screen refreshes, then the cursor changes from stad window default to a stylized cursor (bronze looking). Then screen refreshes couple of more times, and then cursor goes back to normal.

I tried the following instruction in the troubleshooter about DEP setting.

What are the minimum specs for this. 1 only have 1.5 Gb memory. (actually System reports 1.37Gb). Also embedded ATI Radeaon Express 200 video adaptor.

Any thoughts?

Rick

OK- just installed latest (Jan 15, 2008) catylyst driver set and can now open and run the demo. Although my mouse doesn't seem to be working very reliably now. But Ill see how that goes.

Rick