Theatre of crap

I was initially excited by the patch, but was sadly let down by the buggy nature of it all. So I'm now using the disk as a beer coaster/frisby. Goodbye and goodluck to all the patient people on this forum who could get this game/patch to work, but i have not the time nor the patience to continue with this theatre of crap. I'm going back to the mother of all inventions "Combat Mission"

I rly do not understand this kind of people....They don´t even know what to want!

TOW is the Best game ever in my Opinion...is just a question of inteligency to play it! Maybe a chessgame of WW2 that works!

all games have bug, and all games will still have it. But you can decide what is suportable or not.

*sry about my english

Originally posted by tom3d:

...is just a question of inteligency to play it!...

There you are porbably stretching it a bit much.

I guess we all know that ToW touches a field that has not been touched before - this detailed a battlefield simulator.

Some people like it - others do not like it for various reasons. For some it is too much micro management and not enough overview - for others it is not enough "first person action" going on. But this is just a question of preference. That got nothing to do with intelligence or with the game being "crap" as our Australian (assumed) friend worded it.

Everybody could have tried the demo before purchase - if they did not do it.... maybe than your statement with missing intelligence is not so far off.

Uwe