How do I get a refund?

Hello,

I've recently paid for the Theatre of War Download and have experienced nothing but problems trying to run the game for more than 10-20 mins at a time without a crash of some sort. I've tried every fix thats been suggested on the tech forums and have wasted almost a day in total trying to fix it but still no joy. I really feel that I should be entitled to a refund of my £22 because the game refuses to work on my system, people have implied its because I dont like the game that is untrue, I have really enjoyed the game for the brief moments I get to play it. I've paid for a product that I can't use, is it really just my bad luck or is there a way I can get a refund?

[ October 06, 2007, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Darwin00uk ]

It may be as mentioned in the other post. You may have onboard soundcard and sound card you installed, if this is true you will have to run bios and disable the onboard sound. Try that and let me know, I will be more then happy to help you to fix the prob.It may take some time but we shall fix it. I have Team speak up and running all day if I am online so if you wish to discuss it, join it... ip # 64.85.227.14:8767 password is Kewl with a Capital K . Log on and we can try to work out your problem.

[ October 06, 2007, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Jmayer ]