Arrrgh! I broke my campaign .... help please

Hi,

I'm in the process of building a British Normandy campaign, the only thing is I've hit a problem after adding a new mission & editing one of the existing (previously working) missions I seem to have broken the campaign in that although I can see the campaign in game fine. When you select it there aren't any missions avaiable to play. :confused:

The campaign is based around Operation Jupiter 30th June - 3rd August 1944 where the 43rd (Wessex) Division & their attempts to take & hold Hill 112 from I & II SS Panzer Corps saw a month long battle ensue for the hill & surrounding villages. During two days fighting alone, 10th-11th July 1944, the 43rd suffered more than 2,000 casualties, and the slopes of the Hill were ablaze with the wrecks of British tanks (largely Churchills) knocked out by the SS Panzer units in occupation of the high ground. Hill 112 was not finally cleared until 3rd August, during the final phase of the breakout from Normandy. By that time the crest of the hill had been turned into a vast crater-zone of shell holes, wrecked vehicles and the bodies of those who had fought and died there. Also it will feature random(ish) unit generation for replayability. By random(ish) I mean that I've created multiple dispositions for each class of enemy units & then used the RND function to select which gets used (eg: there are 4 groups of sleeping enemy tanks, there is a 25% chance of Panthers in the South,PanzerIVs in the Southeast, PanzerIVs in the North, Panthers in the Northeast. Same for infantry,flak, Arty/Mortar/Air support, & AT guns, etc, etc, you get the gist of how it plays. ) If combined with a large reserves pool & few unit assigned IMO this works really well & gives alot of options but requires alot of testing so you get to test every scenario to make sure it isnt porked. This means more 'general' orders like defend this rect or attack that rect for the AI & no single solution to the mission, yep orders are varied as well. ;)

Back on topic....

Could anybody give me a pointer at what could be wrong & why I don't see any available missions in game? Are there any other relavent files to check? I've used the stock campaigns as reference & cant see the error for the life of me & it's really pissing me off now...... :mad:

Here is my campaign.xml file

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;"> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<Campaign version="2">

<Type>CAMPAIGN</Type>

<SID>BULLDOGS</SID>

<UserCampaign>True</UserCampaign>

<Movie>

<Video>Video\campaignend1.avi</Video>

<Audio>avi\campaignend2.wav</Audio>

</Movie>

<Mission>

<Number>1</Number>

<SID>Bulldog1</SID>

<Name>Bulldog_1</Name>