Windows screen is up side down and

Having a little problem here and don't know enough about computers to determine if this problem has been encountered before or not. Can't

understand 3/4's of the time what you guys are even talking about but anyway when trying to play the demo the movie comes on but when that ends and the selection screen comes up where you select Single player etc it's just froze. I can't click on anything so I'm forced to ctr+Alt+delete to get out of it and then everything is turned up side down like the windows window and my roller ball mouses cursor works ass backwards. This same thing was happening when I tried playing off the DVD I got in yesterday thinking it was the DVD but no it's both. Any thoughts or help?

Thanks Wolfseven. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. Here's what I know. It's a Pentium®4 CPU, 3.00 Ghz, 2.99 Ghz, 1.00 GB of Ram. It's a e-GeForce 7600 GS card. I don't where I can find the other things you mentioned. Does this help at all?

*** The following intergrated Video Chipsets and Video Cards are expressely NOT supported:

Mobile Intel® 900, 915, 925, 945GM/GU Express Chipset Family

Nvidia GF440MX and earlier

ATI Radeon 9200 and earlier

the 7600 should work did you go into Nvidia's settings and look for display views and see if theres any thing in there to check.

I beleave this was covered in another thread for this same problem I bet you are on a LCD monitor?

try reading this pagebattle front

Hey again Wolfseven. Good to hear that it should be working and yes I did see the other post but could not for the life of me figure out how to get to the nvidea setting. I tried every combination I knew to find it but with my extremely limits knowledge couldn't. If it's not too much trouble can you direct me please?

Hey thanks Madmatt but the game, well I should say the movie is not inverted just the desk top that appears before the movie starts then after the movie ends and the selection screen appears that is then froze. It's not inverted though. I just can't click on anything like single player or options or even quit, it's froze solid. But no the select screen is not inverted. I have to Ctrl+Alt+delete to get back to my desk top which is still inverted until I reboot.

ALRIGHT! My problem is solved!!! I can play the game now. Thanks so much Wolfseven and MadMatt. Thanks to you guys I got my inverted problem solved and installed new drivers and now the game is working. What a treat!! Funny though I just got my new GeForce card about one month ago so you would have thought it would have the newest drivers in it. Guess not. Anyway thanks you two. I will post this in another thread incase you two never come back to this one cause I want you to know how much I appreciate the individual help.