Return to windows.

Hello,

I'm please to receive ToW but I have a problem.

When I want to launch a mission, during the loading time, it's back to desktop and no have any error message.

My system :

P4 HT 3.4GhZ

Nvidia 7800gt

2 gb DDR Ram

MSI MS-7046

Windows XP home edition SP2

Please help me because i was able to play at the third first training missions but no more.

Regards

Ps : Sorry for my english , I'm from France.

Guys, look at the threads with the problem. Turn off EAX extensions in the tow setup. Have it auto configure. Launch the game, see if it works. If it still doesn't, go into the nvidia control panel and look for the settings in the Dual Core thread I posted. It has a screen shot of what you should change.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Guys, look at the threads with the problem. Turn off EAX extensions in the tow setup. Have it auto configure. Launch the game, see if it works. If it still doesn't, go into the nvidia control panel and look for the settings in the Dual Core thread I posted. It has a screen shot of what you should change.

Rune

Changed all of it. Im still getting Crash To Desktop when trying to load a saved game.

I made another thread about it. The devs need to know about this problem and release a patch. Alot of us cant even play a game.

Two more suggestions:

- try changing the windows page file size. In XP, the page file settings are there:

Start – Settings – Control Panel – System – Advanced tab – Performance Settings group – one more Advanced tab – Virtual memory. There, click “Custom size” and set both the “Initial size” and the “Maximum size” to at least 2000 MB, 3000 is MUCH better.

- unload extra programs that are running in the background - download managers, converters, etc.

SIO