Campaigns H vs H Frustrations 2

Hey Guys,

I changed my name to my actual ID name from knight2. We have narrowed the problem down to DwayneJJ(me) and Fred. We can connect in dogfights fine. But we can't connect to each other in a campaign anymore even though we can connect to others in campaigns. Its just us. And we were connecting fine before. Have had this problem the last 2 weeks with no change. Thank in advance for any solution.

May I add that we connected to others on certain occasions, other times we failed. But we never managed to connect to each other since the last weekend in January. I'm still pretty sure that this is a server issue, but of course I may be proven wrong.

But I would appreciate if anything happens at all that is fit to solve our problem.

Dwaynejj, I'm curious what you mean when you say that you changed your name from "knight2". Do you mean that you used to log into DiF as "knight2" and then you changed it to "Dwaynejj"?

If so, did you change your login name while you were in the middle of a campaign?

Is it just one campaign that is giving problems? If you start a new campaign with Fred, can you connect to it?

No, KNIGHT2 is just an ID name I used on another game. I typed it in by mistake when I registered to the forum to be able to do posts. I changed it when I noticed so you would actually know who the player was having the problem. My log in name on DIF has stayed Dwaynejj from the beginning. The problem continues. Sunday Fred and I tried connecting again but have the same problem, our names never come up in the connect on campaigns, but we can do simple dogfights no problem. I can connect fine with others on campaigns, just not Fred. And we were doing it fine before until about 2 weeks ago when this started. Don't know if there is a file in server blocking us or what. Maybe just an account reset on both of us would do it. Just don't know what else I can do on my end to fix this because we've tried a lot as mentioned above.

We've tried multiple campaigns with the same result every time(Tigers, Singapore, Eagles, BofB). We tried him setting up, then me setting up. We tried waiting for the little DIF logo by your name before trying to join. We actually get the DIF logo's by our name but our names never pop up in the "Join Window" so it won't go any further.

Sorry to keep adding on more questions, but each question helps me to home in on the problem a little bit more.

Is the problem only when Fred and Dwanejj are the players involved? In other words, if Dwaynejj plays somebody else, and Fred plays somebody else, are you both able to connect and play campaign games with other players?

Thats ok, the answer to the question is absolutly. We are able to connect to others on campaigns fine. We tested it a few times with other players, then with each other again on newly setup campaigns and again no connection. Seems crazy that it would be only us.

In talking with Fred recently I have to add a correction incase this may help with the resolution. A couple of weeks ago when we first started having trouble connecting with each other, we did have some trouble connecting with others as well. But a few days later when we tried again, we were able to connect to others, just never to each other again. To this day we can still connect to others and not each other.