Game won't patch

I have the cdv version of the game. I have downloaded the version 1.01 and 1.02 patches for the cdv version but when I attempt to install version 1.01 I get an error message that reads:

Could not initialize installation. File size expected=68135191, size returned=53082616.

The game will not allow me to execute the version 1.02 patch without first patching to the 1.01 version.

I realize that battlefront isn't responsible for tech support for the cdv version but I didn't get anywhere with the cdv tech. Was only told to re download the patch (68 MB).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Myles Hall.

• 1 month later...

I'm having the exact same problem. I've just reinstalled the game and when I had finished downloading the first patch and tried to apply it I got the exact same error message as above. I have no idea what the problem is. Anyone able to help out a bit?