Reinforcement Tanks in Building/Water

Tac

Charles,

Will this same fix apply to vehicles stuck on edge of water? I have a scenario right now where there is a very narrow (just wide enough for tank to sit on) strip of "flat" land next to the water which then shoots upward quickly as you move away from the edge of the water. The game put a tank down on this narrow strip when it came in as a reinforcement, but I cannot now move it up away from the water because the adjoining land mass is too steep for the tank to go up. This is all occurring about 50-60m or better from where the reinforcement flag was actually placed which was on a road.

Mike D

aka Mikester

This mis-placement of reinforcements (to far away from the set entry point) will be adressed in the patch.

Worse is, that the AI will not use reinforcements in most scenarios; you can verify it after the battle, when whole formations of AI troops are at their starting position and never moved.

I hope for a hot-fix soon, because right now I don't play any canned scenarios vs. the AI because of this bug.

Fred

Fred

------------------

"I got signals, I got readings, in front and behind of us!" - PFC Hudson on LV-426 mission