Theatre at War at retail in Europe

Bloodstar44

Looks like Battlefront.com have started a big retail offensive in Europe :D

I am glad...

Links:

http://www.cdv-shop.de/product_info.php?info=p2880_Strategic-Command-2---Blitzkrieg.html&XTCsid=ff84d84975c3fb0f99aff2fcd17acde7

Theatre at War will be published by Kalypso Media

http://www.kalypsomedia.com/en/news/index.shtml

They showed Theatre at War in Leipzig Messe.

I wish that you will have success at retail in Europe.

That is really great that they are selling it and promoting it in retail stores. I looked at the add and have one question? Did I miss the part where it is Multiplayer? I do hope that they are just waiting for the patch to come out before they advertise Multiplay??

I have asked to be a part of the beta testing for Multiplayer and as of yet still not heard from them? I do hope they are truely working on the Multiplayer patch and the advertisment will soon be updated.

Developer Battlefront.com has undertaken painstaking research into shell ballstics, advanced damage effects and even specifics such as armour penetration calculations to bring a truly authentic battlefield experience. Such a level of detail, in a strategy title of this kind, allows players to immerse themselves in the command of a wide variety of units, uniforms, vehicles and military hardware in the knowledge that every decision made will affect the battle's outcome.
Ummmm they need o get their facts right!!!

1C did most of the work!

Originally posted by Jmayer:

That is really great that they are selling it and promoting it in retail stores. I looked at the add and have one question? Did I miss the part where it is Multiplayer? I do hope that they are just waiting for the patch to come out before they advertise Multiplay??

I have asked to be a part of the beta testing for Multiplayer and as of yet still not heard from them? I do hope they are truely working on the Multiplayer patch and the advertisment will soon be updated.

You are right of course but I cannot know the answer. I agree that they must work on multiplayer more and be more agressive to advertise it. If it is goo as I don't play multiplayer tongue.gif