iritated

Freeboy

Well, most of the annoying loops just say things like 'right', 'right', 'right' or 'left', 'left', left' when a vehicle is going in a straight line, or 'faster', 'faster', etc. Personally I'd me more inclined to get rid of them altogether than replace with English.

I forget where the folder is now, but you'll find one for each country with all the sound files in (assuming you're using Dr Jones' tool). Just backup the language you want to replace and pop in the English folder's contents instead.

Have fun

Finn

No liikki my speakie?

typing and speaking English often are in conflict, and yes, perhaps this is modified US English lol

thanks again for the advise on teh langauge.. for now I am leaving it as is.. patiently watingthe add on t oget what we all hope will be a massive upgrade!

The funny thing is I went to THE premier(private)University in the US! I have a high testing quotient and vocabulary but never could spell well! Anal is as anal does! lol

So back on track, I have been playing around with adding and subtracting troops, equipment and such, are others doing this in lou, sp? of the editor we may one day get?