Locating players for online play....

Jmayer

Hello to all of you ToW players.

I am placing this feed to see how many of you wish to play this game online. I for one am getting very excited about the new patch and feel it is not comming out fast enough ( No disrespect to 1C I know they are working as fast as they can on it) . If you would like to play multi player online my MSN is... Mushhead1@hotmail.com

I also have team speak and Skypes and will be more then happy to play anyone this game if not just to kill time before the patch comes out.

Hopeing there are others wanting to play this online and will wait to see who answers this feed.

The responce is great! I still have not heard of 1C finding a lobby setup yet? I am looking into "Battle HQ " or other type of lobby that may allow game and player matchups.

I do know that I can host a " Team Speak " Server that would allow others to see who is online and then be able to join up. If any of you have other ideas please post them.

Looking forward to playing with you all.

• 3 weeks later...

To all those who want to play multiplayer online please contact MadMatt about getting the beta patch so we can play and fix anything that is not right and get it to all.

AS for now we have tested today and I urge all to be excited about it. Email Madmatt for beta testing. Thanks We need more testers to play it.

my clan have a ever online teamspeak server.we a german clan so...there are guys with a bad english.i will set a a theater channel for you guys.and its always there.

ts server :cowboyz from hell

217.151.149.51:8770

pw: frischmilch or frischmilch1

feel free to join.if someone ask, what you want TELL him :you want to play tow online and you have permission from gunship to join ts ! if not u will be kicked from my mates 4 sure !