Don't give up

SixthArmy

The game is quite good but its not polished. I hope it will be.

Requirements:

'snap to' hull down so I don't have to sit there all day long ****in w/ the controls

Core group which travels from battle to battle in the campaign, repaired and upgraded as needed. This is fun and interesting.

Battlemaker campaign. Did anyone ever like scripted missions? Who? I suspect nobody likes the ****in things.

This game is classic "Style over Substance". I keep hoping but it looks very doubtful that this is going to get past the eye candy stage.

Waiting, waiting.

BTW, it will be at least 6 months before I order the Shock Force game.... Waiting to see.

fix the levels with no end!

And i would LOVE to see more of those free ad-ons smile.gif really liked the campaigns and it would be cool to see more free campaigns! It would be nice if the devs would release a small campaign every week, lets say.. this week the prelude to the battle of berlin and the next week the actual battle of berlin.

just an idea lol

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by SixthArmy:

The game is quite good but its not polished. I hope it will be.

Requirements:

'snap to' hull down so I don't have to sit there all day long ****in w/ the controls

Core group which travels from battle to battle in the campaign, repaired and upgraded as needed. This is fun and interesting.

Battlemaker campaign. Did anyone ever like scripted missions? Who? I suspect nobody likes the ****in things.

Great Point!!

Especially about "Core Units" that carry over in a Campaign.

Also how about more Campaigns, with many missions, that deal with specific operations on certain fronts instead of trying to be a jack-of-all-trades and do the whole war with a handful of battles....Duh :(

As it stands the original release Campaigns are laughable at best... with several years passing between battles....DoH!!!!