Multiplayer is working

dragon6

I have seen so many posts saying multiplayer online and Lan didnt work at all that I had to try for myself. I loaded up a 2nd computer on my wireless Lan network and multiplayer Lan is excellent. Both computers found each other and load times better than average. Gameplay during the multiplayer sessions so far are lag free.

System Specs are:

Computer 1: Core 2,@1.8, 2Megs of Ram, Nvidia 8600GTS, Windows Vista

Computer 2: Pentium 4, 2.4GHZ 1Meg Ram, Nvidia 7600GS AGP, 56K Max speed hook up on wireless network, Windows XP

With my 2nd computer connecting at only 56k max and playing lag free, I dont see why a broadband game online will not work.

If anyone would like to hook up just drop me an email.

I am still looking for someone to try an online game with. I have read so many posts saying that Lan would not work and it actually works better than a lot of other games we have tried to hook up and play. My Lan hook up has less speed than my online connection and we have no lag playing on the Lan TOW setup. Check your Readme file in the game about settings for online connections this may help you. Just dont give up. I have spent many hours trying to get a games to work in multiplayer and it is usually a config problem preventing it.