1 huge compliment for the team

adminttd

really this is what i was waiting for.. this type of game is just great and you are never bored like in most games, it has everything nice effects, sound is also okay when you pump up the bass, and have your eax on, its just great cant wait to see an update soon and also the modern versoin in baghdad heh just super

I don't know what it is about this game, but the more i play it, the more i like it. Maybe it's because it is completely different to any other wargame and takes time to understand how to master it. Sure, there are some rough edges, but with 1C/BFC working on these it wouldn't suprise me if this game (series) becomes highly regarded amongst wargamers.

Another extremely satisfied customer here.

I too think the people responsible for bringing this game to our desktops deserve an enourmous pat on the back.

The only gripe I have about this extremely entertaining piece of software is the button 'CLUNK!!' sound used on the main menu UI.

The very same, horrid, sound is used in the IL2 menu and has the same effect there.

It makes a perfectly functional UI seem 'clunky'.....mostly because it sounds it.

Apart from that, it is the best value for money entertainment I have bought in a very long time, $45 for hours upon hours of WWII-in-a-box.....you just cant go wrong.

Thanks Battlefront and 1C, it's like the best little green plastic army men set ever ;)