CMBO mods are back at CMMods.com!!!

Hi COG,

Thanks for letting us know. I went to upload but the link for CMBO uploading is non-functional (could someone else verify this pls). I can log-in and see all the usual stuff and I can go through the motions of doing an upload in the CMBB area so it's not a browser issue. When you get a mo could you take a look.

TIA

LS

Just tried it...Only one mod showing currently.

Did try to email the site designer, but guess they don't want any emails. Because everytime I try, I am kicked into MSN and it want's me to set up an 'instant messaging' account - Sorta odd, I'd say. Let's hope that the SNAFFU's get straighten out, because it is a good site for downloads. And currently, these are few and far these days, for CMBO fans.

Originally posted by Ed B.:

Just tried it...Only one mod showing currently.

Did try to email the site designer, but guess they don't want any emails. Because everytime I try, I am kicked into MSN and it want's me to set up an 'instant messaging' account - Sorta odd, I'd say.

Not sure why you're getting that. You're not on any deny lists of mine. Try it again and see what happens.

As for the problems, I think I have them solved. Sorry for taking so long, but real life is first priority right now.

COG