Pls, needed explaination of games versions,1C or Battlefront?

messenger3

Hello,i have been reading on this forum many weeks and iam getting excited about this game,even it has some bugs smile.gif

My concern is that in my country the game is under 1C publisher and i wonder if the game will be some russian version and there is battlefront version?Are they compatible?I know that the russian version was release before and then there were many fixies and improvements made.Can someone make it clear for me if i buy the game in my country that i get same quality?THX

messenger3, 1C is the developer and the publisher in Russia, and from what I know they intend to keep both versions fully compatible. But you should really ask the question over on the Russian 1C site.

Martin

Thx for reply,i will try to ask there if i find the forum and hope it wont be in russian smile.gif

But could you tell me or somebody from Battlefront if you communicate with 1C the way that you know which version they have, i mean you give them yours or how it works?how it will be in future with patches an so on?If the game has same name it should be same content right?Thx advance for reply.

Actually the name is not the same, because the title is called "The Second World War" (or something like that) in Russian. The content of our release version vs. the Russian release is different, too, but I believe that it has been patched in Russia to the same version. I might be wrong though.

Since 1C is the developer and we're the publisher, things are a little different this time around, and I really cannot tell what 1C is publishing exactly in Russia, sorry. We also do not support that version.

Martin

well here its called just Theatre of war- but there is the minus mark behind so there could be something follow...:)I thought you are developer too with this game or did you just give 1C resources and knoledge to fix some inaccurancies?but if you are publisher how come that your game is different?Sorry to be so ignorant just i want to make sure if i buy the game i got the right stuff.

thanks for fast replys smile.gif

David

We have helped 1C with some of the historical stuff and have given advice on gameplay issues, but are not actually developing. Since all of this happened after the Russian release, the versions got out of sync.

Martin