Great demo but I need help with a question

Xerxes the Great

Great concepts and details. However, in the demo version my graphics (video set to 1680x1050) is not as good as some of the screenshots folks have posted. I have a very high-end PC with a very high-end ATI 1950XT graphics card. This system runs games like Total War and CoH flawlessly and beautifully!

Is the demo version graphics hardcoded at a lower resolution than the GOLD game? If not, how come some of the screenshots are way better than what I get on my PC? Am I missing something?

Also, any trick to add animation to dead hardware such as dead tanks in the field? I mean can we add smoke or fire or defined deformation that is noticable from from distance? As is, I have a hard time distinguishing the dead versus alive tanks (yes the icon will disappear on top of dead tanks but still a bit annoying)

I also have some gameplay concerns but most have been discussed on the forum already!!

Looking forward to multiplay and hunting a few tigers!

Over and Out.

The obvious first: did you run towsetup and adjusted the settings?

It is not unrealistic to not be able to tell the difference immediately between a "dead" and "live" tank. TOW is showing deformations already, but realistically, i.e. based on the damage actually done to the tank. This means that sometimes all you'll see is a small hole in the hull, but which was enough to take out the crew. That's very much a feature and intentional.

Martin