MP feedback needed to fully review the game

TTorpedo

From what I read Multiplayer, is unplayable at the moment, I ´m still waiting on the mail delivery, but really liked the pace of the game from the Demo.

Most of the complains i read seem to come from gamers that don´t know how to use the camera/ interface or where expecting a different game.

Tow as flaws, specially in the way it (don't) informs the player about Wat's happening. Where are my teams?/ are they in cover?/ scripted missions.. but also an indistinct personality you really have to understand it and enter the pace.

So bottom line is that we need a working MP simple because then those o understand the game will wipe the floor with those who don´t and then maybe..they will start thinking.. " problem is me not the game..hum"

Or i´m wrong and tactics/ don´t really work!.. and the game really needs a major fix?

Anyway MP seems to me the only way to resolve this issue.

So Dev's look in to it asap

I played a lan game here at my place with a friend.... great fun but flawed

We chose a 4player map which was massive and did not get to choose troops, but I am told that MP scenario makers can change this.

My friend knew nothing about the game and randomly got the polish and me the americans..... I had 2 shermans and him 6 vickers.......... he lost ;)

THere were some empty AT guns in a town I used my infantry to capture and pound his oncoming tanks before throwing the shermans in.

Not really a proper review and just a random "doe its work" test but fun