battle wont end ?

evo6tme

I`ve completed all tasks in allied mission Caen but the game wont end i have driven all over the map nobody to be found. Funny though even i have been told all tasks commplete the number 2 hassnt disapeared from the minimap over the farm. Until I can find a way to progress its back to officers, at least that works :confused:

Has anybody completed this mission?

[ April 22, 2007, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: evo6tme ]

• 1 month later...

I don´t know about that mission. But from wath I´ve played so far this is one draw back of the game.

There should defently be a retreat button (broken units should leave the field) or at list a timmer.

I got stuck on the first polish mission after breaking the german advance, i can´t go after them and they don´t advance... Same thing on the 3 French.. have to start over nad over

What TTorpedo describes is for me the biggest problem that the game currently has (alongside with the lack of a LOS tool). There should definitely be a way to win or lose an scenario when all units in one side are broken and fleeing.

I can't finish the mission either - all Germans defeated etc, but the mission won't end :( so I switched to German campaign, but have got stuck on the Dunkirk mission - too hard; I've been left flanking, right flanking, up the middle, cautious, rash, impetuous, daring etc, etc - but still get caned - I just run out of tanks and men. Those Frogs are just too accurate... :mad:

Originally posted by Eichmann2:

I can't finish the mission either - all Germans defeated etc, but the mission won't end :( so I switched to German campaign, but have got stuck on the Dunkirk mission - too hard; I've been left flanking, right flanking, up the middle, cautious, rash, impetuous, daring etc, etc - but still get caned - I just run out of tanks and men. Those Frogs are just too accurate... :mad:

The russian campaign is pretty easy, a good place to start. The German Tanks suck and you get a t34. I've been nursing the same T 34 into the 4th battle now.