Some questions on gameplay

user73

Swissdragon, Just because you carried a gun around and feel "qualified" ;) doesn't mean you know all about commanding world war II units nor do you know the proper values and behavior of each weapon, vehicle and unit type used back then. And I'd trust the developers here at BF to have a better idea of all that; their previous games seem to attest to this.

He was not refering to me when speaking of using psychology. Read the messages regarding weather enemy AI cheats.

@FaxisAxis: Who are you ? An studied Expert? Or just someone who has nothing else to do as typing "semi qualified" meanings ? So what is the color ?

@DeLaVega sure what time and when but I warn you I m not a verry good mp player. And not sure if I´m having time on weekend to play but lets see...

user 73:

Do you have ICQ? I got me one account yesterday to make a meeting easier.

And then I lost my ToW MP virginity. At the first map I had 2 frames per second, then made some MP adjustments, afterwards it ran fine, but the second game I played wasn`t funny either. We chose the ONLY map for two players. Poland vs. Germany (the title: Clash of Titans !!!! :) ) and it was quite unbalanced in my opinion. You couldn`t buy freely and my only TITAN was the Pz 35t. ...since the IIc and Ib are armoured bicycles. Needs to be modded. But other than that, ...let`s cross swords. If you use ICQ add me in your list ...under engagement preparations. ;)