Not To Tee You GUys Off

OES95

I have a little feeling your tired of being asked, but the game is released Thursday, and the demo should be before it comes out, or when it is released? Not to be annoying but Im confused about when it comes out. And also if I wanted to make my ghz go to like 2.9 or 3 ghz, would I require a new pc entirely?

Originally posted by Sivodsi:

Demo will be released at the same time as general release, IIRC. So April the 19th will be the release date of the demo.

Sivodsi, IIRC Battlefront stated always that the demo would come out around the time of the official release. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think there is no fixed release date for the demo yet.

It is probably hard enough to hit a release date with such a fluent product like game software - but having two pieces of that software ready exactly at the same day.... that is quite challenging.

Uwe

Reichenberg:

Quite challenging? I mean the original release was 4-5 months ago, if I`m right. What have they done until now, except translations? Somehow I`m really wondering what`s going on there in the secret labs.

Before the release of IL-2 there was a demo (I think 2 months earlier). "Soldiers of World War 2", "Faces of War" had a demo, too. Actually all the games where 1C was involved which I know. But this one now...

Can only be the best WW2 game ever ...or the opposite.

Let`s hope for the first.

Secret labs you say ?? COWBELL ....and more cowbell ...for the big moment ..cannot happen without lots of practice ..Must have the Bestest cowbell in the whole wide world for such a big WWII game release. Relax ..and embrace the cowbell. It shall happen.

Regards, :mad:

Gunz

If you did your homework, you would know that what we are getting is a dramatically improved version of the release. As I understand it, 1C did a huge amount of work at the request of BFC in exchange for their agreement to publish it. By all acounts, we are getting a much more polished a fully-featured game than what was released in Russia last fall.