Theater of war update

zerocold

I am waiting for this game since its first announcement by Codemaster.The most important think is that 1C did not cancel the project and the guys from Battlefront will finished the game soon.I want to ask if in game you may use binoculars because with these open space it will be a real pleasure to watch the enemies staying on the upper hatch of my tank ?

I see you know the game very good ...

To make a few things clear:

- no binoculars

- no first person view

You are the camera ghost flying over the battlefield, giving orders to your units. It's a real time strategy game or how some like real time tactical but for sure no shooter, or simulation.

If you want to watch the enemies, staying on the upper hatch of your tank you could try out WW 2 Online or Red Orchestra.

• 3 weeks later...

We had actually discussed with 1C about implementing a binocular view last year but other, more pressing matters, were focused on. It is possible that we will look at adding this camera feature in a future patch/update though as we all liked the idea.

As noted above, you can "bind" the camera to the soldiers viewpoint at any time you want.

Madmatt

Markus,Crazyman and Madmatt, many thanks for your answers.I have asked this question because i saw this in one of the first released video as "Wartime command".Also I believe maybe sometimes it will be easier to scan the fronline using binoculars and save time instead to zoom in or scroll with camera.