Anyone Willing to Playtest some AI for me?

When I first got SC2, I started planning out a WWI mod and a WWIII mod (my favorite of the two). As I worked on developing the set-ups and monitored the forums, I soon came to believe that I would be unable to create a good mod without a reasonably good understanding of the AI system. To that end, I have been working on both Allied and Axis scripts for the standard 1939 campaign, as there was some material available as a starting point. I have placed a custom 1939 campaign in cmmods and would appreciate anyone willing to give it a go for one game and let me know how good or bad the AI works for you. The AI in the mod is AXIS only. I put the Allied scripts on hold since I saw that HC was planning on Naval Plans in an upcoming patch. As I think this would change the approach for Allies more than Axis, I concentrated on the Axis. Please, please note that I am asking you to help me playtest the AI. I have played several games and have many bugs worked out, but these are not up to the quality of Normal Dudes work. I have based my AI logic approach predominately on political standing and force managememt; using type 0 scripts and steal = 0 scripts with differing probabilities...but with a default plan that will steal units, etc. Also, please know that I have made many custom tweaks to my game...most of which have been discussed on these boards. More US forces, reduced sub combat damage (more of an attrition game), slight tweaks to diplomacy, research, and HQ/combat values for most nations...just to capture the qualitative uniqueness of each of the combatants. Also, I have changed the sealion political impact for all nations, both pro-allied and pro-axis. Iceland starts as an independent country and is likely to activate if axis invade BOTH Denmark and Norway, but it is not a certainty. HQs have been added (both sides), because the starting force pool lack cripples the AI. Victory conditions are closer to historical perspective (I think, anyway), and range from decisive to minor to a draw. Lastly, the US Lean-Lease convoy route was modified to separate it from my Canadian neighbors...I did this to implement minor US activation events when their shipping is targeted...mainly to add some variation and improve US entry times while staying with the basic political structure HC implemented. If you try it, please send me an e-mail with your comments and criticisms as they will help me with both of my long term modding projects. Thanks. (rclawson007@aim.com)

[ July 01, 2006, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: rclawson007 ]