Thank You Hunter

JeF

You stole my idea.

:mad:

This idea is mine ! Mine ! Mine ! Got it ?

The day I saw the potential of online campaigns, I'm thinking about it. How cool it will be to fully automate such campaign !

Python and wxWindows were among the tools I intended to use as well (pygame had my preference though). I made plans, sketches, early prototypes. All gone now. I'm desillusionned.

/end of idiot rant

Seriously now, Hunter.

Thank you for implementing it this way (we-go, 3D iso maps, mutliplayer, platoons/companies, link to CMBB...). It is not one of the easiest possible solutions.

Thank you for the dedication to make it happen. I now it cost time. Too much time.

Thank you for proving my point about python being a viable language for serious gaming.

;)

Now, I can rest. I'll try to get some other silly ideas that will stay in closed folders until someone really implement it. Then I would be able to say it again : "You stole my idea."

:D

Back to proving ground, I have training to do with CMBB before the bugger is out.

Keep up with the good work.

JeF.

[edited to make sure the ironic tone is obvious]

[ October 14, 2005, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: JeF ]