v1.07 squad running far away...

Gents,

This is related to my post about recombining squads. One of the US squads I split is refusing to follow commands. It is in command, unsuppressed. It is the 7 man portion of a squad. It had been in a Bradley. I moved the 2 man team which had been detached from it next to the Bradley. I unloaded the 7 man team from the Bradley. Instead of moving the 10 meters or so I had ordered, the 7 man team ran over 100 meters to the rear. I cancelled their movement order (showing a QUICK to the spot 100 meters away which I had NOT placed). They still ran. They were not panicked. Then I ordered HIDE. They did. Then I ordered MOVE back up to the Bradley, where they had started a while ago. Instead, they MOVE to the rear, 180 degrees away, then took up ready positions.

WTF?

No casualties, no incoming fire, in command, crack troops, etc., yet the game sent them away.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Regards,

Ken

I had a strange sort of similar event. Bradley took a tank round to the front. Crew and squad bailed out.

Crew were ok and proceeded on foot to assist with combat operations.

The squad gathered at the rear of the Bradley and refused to move for the remaining 60 minutes (games time). There were no wounded, they did not indicate shock / etc, just refused to accept any movement orders. I tried each of the movement commands, but they did nothing ?

Huntarr,

Thanks, I may have a savegame if it's still needed.

Starlight,

What you're describing seems to be different than my situation. My squad was not part of any other action prior to running away. I hope your situation gets looked at as well.

Regards,

Ken