I love this game!

Now, may I remind you that I STILL have 1.0, I still love it and I will try to tell you why!

There is this map called House Cleaning. You're in charge of 4 Strykers with 4 squads of infantry and your objective is to clear out all the houses. Sounds simple enough right? WRONG. They pack loads of guns that if used will bring you great harm. To clear them out you have to work very slowly, using alot of area fire, cover and so on. Only way I've yet been able to deploy my soldiers in safe distance without getting clobbered the first few seconds is to lay a smokescreen and then dismount them.

It's just so much fun trying to supress the enemy fire whilst getting your troops out and ready so they can supress them even more. Only biggie I had was that the pathfinding screwed me over so I lost half a squad because they decided to take the wrong path around the stryker and thus resulting in several gunshot wounds.

Anyway, THIS GAME IS DAMNED HARD, just the way we like it. Well depends on how you play. Bradleys vs Technicals is not ideal, all in all. Man, for me, this is clearly the strategy game of the year. It's so immersive that games like Supreme Commander feels flat.

The only BIG downside, is the lack of patch (for me) + you have to learn how to use the mouse camera (not hard) and I had to get that dual core microsoft fix. Now it's almost charm, only need that patch + future patches + modules = HOLY COW, AWESOME GAME.

Btw, even though I totally love this Stryker brigade scenario, I'd really love to get my hands on some CMx2 WWII, with the new infantry model.. Oh it'd be yummay.

I'm so excited about this game, but also very tired. Damnit, I'll just have to live to play another day.