A few things, questions, etc

Hi,

*one thing I've found helpful (and you might too)

is liberal use of 'area target'..They really unload on an area, and is especially good with Syrians, as they start flinging RPG's as fast as they can load them..it seems that area target is more lethal than target for units in the open, sometimes. Maybe area target is the 'missing' suppression fire?

*I'm really happy with the sound design in the game(good job), there's a few old explosion sounds that are a bit over the top (javelin)...but....Where, oh where is the CAS sound? you know, I'd actually find that helpful-Not just fun..Just so's you'd have an idea of what just caused that crater..It's sort of confusing as it is now..

*little pathworking bug, units with a target selected don't seem to like reverse movement much.

*Is there any way in the editor to select an exact type of vehicle? or just keep re-selecting regions/date and units randomly?

*Is there any way to acquire special weapon systems (javelin, in particular) from other squads-living or wounded? It'd be extremely helpful for the guy with the CLU to be able to get a few tubes from the team with the dead AT guy!

**On a related note-where can I get more ammo for my Syrian MMG's?

*how do you take a screenshot? please tell me you can-without any 3d party stuff.

finally, just as an idea-I can forsee the need for maps becoming as great as the need for scenarios (you can always just buy units)..I'd suggest that anyone making scenarios save the map(and making big master maps never hurt, you know)

before you build units and AI-I guarantee that people will really, really want maps.