Need to know before I buy(Voodoo related)

IRONSIDES

I have played the demo and only every once in awhile have minor slowdowns(mainly when I scale the size to 4) Otherwise I have no problems with the demo. I have heard and need to know before I buy will this game actually work with my system please respond. I have an AMDK6-2 500, (only runs at 400mhz though don't know why), Win98x2, 64MB RAM, (4 shared but not utilized though since I have a 3d card), and 16MB Voodoo3 2000PCI. I really need to know if it will work and if I will lose anything when playing. It doesn't matter if I don't have transparent smoke but either the white-out, or anything that will majorly affect my gameplay I would like to know because I do not have a lot of money to spend at the moment and if I waste it well... I will be very angry. So please shed some light smile.gif

I've got a p3 233, 96MB ram, and also a Voodoo3 2000 PCI - and it runs great. Using the latest video drivers I haven't had any crahses yet - though I tend to stay away from huge battles and ones that involve rain as I think they tend to trigger the 'white-out'. I have had the white-out on my work machine quite frequently (P3 600, Voodoo3 3000 AGP) so I wonder if AGP might have something to do with it.

I think you can expect the full game to run pretty much as the demo is now.