Urban Combat Emphasis?

76mm

Could Battlefront clarify to what extent CMSF will focus on urban combat? A lot of the talk on the forum seems to focus on MOUT and the fact that Syrian forces will have parity with the US in a MOUT setting, etc.

But what if we aren't interested in only playing MOUT scenarios? I think in one of our earlier posts you said that non-MOUT scenarios will also be a part of the game, but I still am not sure that I see a lot of fun in non-MOUT settings where the US should have more freedom to utilize its (overwhelming) air and artillery assets. And while you can limit air and artillery support to equalize non-MOUT scenarios, would such limitations be realistic?

This is my main concern about this game--while I'm sure MOUT scenarios will be interesting, I want to have other options and so far am not sure that the non-MOUT settings will be fun or realistic (one or the other but probably not both).