Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Problem with scenarios under 1.03

I have been working on a number of battles under CMBB 1.03 and then sent them off to testers only to find that they cannot open the files. (They are all running in 1.03 on their P.C's)

(I am on a Mac G4 in OS9.2.2 and have latest version of CMBB 1.03 as said above)

Now they can see the battles in the editor load screen but when they try to load the battle it says they need a newer version of CMBB!

I have tried a number of things to solve the problem. I tried saving the battles again, no luck. Re-installed 1.03 patch, and dumped preferences stil no go. All the battles I sent were zipped so its not a problem with the files being messed up by the email. Any help would be appreciated, because this is holding up the release of the said battles.

Edit:

These files have been updated and since I have updated them this problem has been showing up. The testers had no problem with the original files.

[ July 22, 2003, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]