M136 disappearing - bug?

I have noticed that in the "ATGM Ambush" scenario, RT mode, Blue side, difficulty set to Elite.

I've ordered one of my Teams to grap additional M136 AT-4 ATM launcher during setup phase. Then I moved them out of the tank and set them in the open. The AT-4s were removed from their inventory one by one except the standard equipted one, but they were also not in the inventory of the Bradley anymore. What has happend!?

This does not happen with Javelins.

Same here with me !

Maybe this has something to do with overloading the squads ?

The first times I ordered my squad to take the javelin launcher and two missiles plus two M136.

After leaving the vehicle, getting in position and waisting two javelins I waited for the tanks to come nearer for my M136.

Only after the enemy tanks parked near my squad (wiggling their behinds to intimidate my squad I noticed that the M136's weren't there anymore.

Next time I firsttook only the javelins and after firing them I reentered my Bradley and took two M136's.

Then out and up the roof !

Up here my squad had only their rifles.

Maybe they sold them to some syrian merchands on their way up the stairs ?!

But this is only one of many annoying things I've encountered so far:

Pathfinding: "Driver ! 10m down the road !" - "Sir, we better take a shortcut around the block" (which means, he drives his stryker nonchalant into full view of 3 waiting enemy tanksThank you, driver.

Or try to blast a wall between to buildings to get your squad safe into the other house. What are my elite warriors doing ?Blast a big hole, then walk out the door and enter the other building from the front door (a very smart move if 10 syrian rifle squads pointing their guns at the doors).

Lazy units: ordering them to move is a gamble with a fifty/fifty chance of obeying the order (and even HQ's are playing games with me).

Hide orders are sometimes overlooked and not canceled with movement or sighting.

Ordered once a hiding Bradly to hunt into an unknown area. He stopped as he saw the enemy BMP, but didn't bother to shoot back. After a minute or so the ping-ping-ping of the riddling bulletts must have unnerved the gunner and he eventually opened up at the BMP.

Which leads me to "self preservation" or the lack of !

Driving my Bradley round the corner and noticing a big mean T-72. Maybe my crew were already praying or writing down their last will, but going in reverse or popping smoke seemed not logical to them ! "Oh, who pinned that "Shoot me" sign on our Bradley ?"

To whine over the Quick Battles will take the rest of the evening and so I stop ranting (for now).

Thanks for listening (I'm feeling much better now) and see you at the mosque.

Bye,

Martin

Hello !

Some one else who discovered this "bug" ?

Please Battlefront, take some notice of this behaviour and try to fix it.

And about my whining and ranting: I love Combat Mission. I own all three titles and bought Shock Force, too (and will certainly buy the next product in the CM series).

So don't get me wrong if I criticize CMSF, becuase I still hope that Battlefront will get it right after some patches.

My only fear is, that the new CM will get away from the WEGO system and make way for RTS (which has pros and cons).

Bye,

Martin