Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

PBEM Password Problems

Need some help. My friend and I have been trying to play Al Armarah via e-mail. However, the computer keeps telling him that he has entered an incorrect password. We have tried to re-start this game about 3 times now and have been having trouble with the passwords. Once it asked me for a password as Syrian while I was American. Generally, it tells my friend that he has an incorrect password. So far the furthest we have gotten is me setting up, but not even one full turn has been played. My friend's e-mail is @yahoo.com and mine is @sbcglobal.net Does the problem lie in a bug, the game, the computer, our e-mail providers, or us?

Sounds more like you are occasionally sending the wrong file to each other. Ie. accidentally send the file in the Incoming folder, not the one in Outgoing. Is your friend sure that the game is asking for the password for his side?

Also, at which point does this happen? The first file after defining password, or later on in the game?