Questions about Quick Battles

garcimore

Hello everybody , i have somme questions :

- Is there a possibility to play Red troops against Red troops , and Blue troops against Blue troops in a Quick Battle ?

- Will a random map creator exist in a futur patch ?

- Is this possible to play Turn by Turn , and not in Real Time , in a quick Battle in TCP/IP ?

- Is another patch 1.04 going to be created to change the troubles that we still have in CMSF ?

Originally posted by Mishga:

Random map generator is being planned but you won't see any type of generator for months.

Incorrect. Steve has stated that they MAY do some sort of "meta tile" generator/selector that the player can then use like old Squad Leader geomorphic map boards, but nothing is set in stone yet.

-dale

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mishga:

Random map generator is being planned but you won't see any type of generator for months.

Incorrect. Steve has stated that they MAY do some sort of "meta tile" generator/selector that the player can then use like old Squad Leader geomorphic map boards, but nothing is set in stone yet.

-dale </font>

Originally posted by Mishga:

I did not want to get too deeply involved in specifics. The guy was just asking for general information.

But thanks for your astute observation smile.gif

I just wanted to be clear about a random generator because BFC has stated over and over again that they won't do it for CMx2 - too complex for them to do in a reasonable amount of time.

-dale