Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Weird Spotting&Concealment, Who Else seen it?

Taki

I played the First two Mission of the Campaign. Displaced Units occured but that will be Easily will be fixed by BFC.

Reason why i started this Topic because of the New Cover&Concealment.

Its definatly changed and its going into the right Direction. With 1.05 it was to deadly. Not enough Concealment and to accurat Fire. With 1.06 it plays totally diffrent and i wish i could have the Old Weapon accuarcy and Concealment back.

On the other Hand i get some weird spotting Problems with the new Patch. I noticed that when i started to play that Airfield MIssion in TF Thunder Campaign where all the REDs where lying in the Open. For over 20 Minutes a Syrian Squad in good Shape lying on Flat Desert Ground didnt manage to spot a Stryker 30m away in the open. Stryker doesnt spot them too.

That wasnt the only time i noticed it.

Dont understand me wrong. We need more concealment from trees bushes houses and better cover for units lying down maybe in a broken down house or similar. But there is something wrong with the spotting and concealment system.

Other Example is that i drive with a Stryker 15m away frontal on an enemy squad lying not dig in straight in the plain open, no gras, no bush, no rocks and i need more then 5 mintes to gun them down.

Please BFC take a look at that. Make them MIA or Prisoners. Me for my self would give up when im lying in the open 400m away from the next cover and a stryker circeling around me.

So what about you. anyone else seen weird Spotting and concealment Situation?

Noone got the Same Problems? Like

-Stryker not recon Units 20m away lying in the open

- Infantry on 20m dont spot strykers

I also would like to see a "Dig-in" Command. After few Minutes a unit should be able to conceal themselfs in the open a bit more. But maybe its a bug or some Strykers are blind or the concealment of open terrain is to high. Or a bit of everything.