Antispam

your antispam server is not working. the mail.battlefront.com is not loading. i'm trying to contact you regarding order 146721 that has been charged on my credit card and no reply has been sent to me neither the product delivered. i ask you to please provide me an answer.

tks

Sorosbr,

I am not sure why you having issues emailing us as we get support requests all the time, every day.

You can try and reach me directly, as said above, at support@battlefront.com or sales@battlefront.com

I don't want to discuss the specifics of your order here on a public forum but looking at your mailing address, I know that orders to Brazil can often take 4-6 weeks to arrive and its only been 3 since your order was placed.

Your item would have shipped within 48 hours though of when you placed it, so should be on its way to you. If it doesn't arrive by next week though, then there may be an issue.

If you wish to email me still, you can, but please reconfirm your full mailing address in the email just so we can confirm that it went to where it was supposed to go.

UPDATE: I have since seen two emails from you today and replied to both, are you not getting those replies?

Madmatt

[ March 09, 2007, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]