Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New Scenario need testers

Hi Gents

Well im nearly done with making a new scenario for CMSF.

Assault on Genba Har (Stryker Company vs Syrian Reduced Infantry Battalion)

- Mission briefing is a little skew wiff

- It can only be played properly from the Blue side

- Im not sure if I got the force ratios right (im crap at that)

- I have programmed the AI to fight what I think should work as a delaying action, since the Blue attackers "combat power" exceeds that of the defenders.

However, at this stage now I need a few people to playtest the scenario for the below statements:

- Is it fun?

- Was it too easy?

- Did I give you too much time?

- How did the AI react to you?

- How was the performance? Have I overdone it?

- How could the forces be adjusted on either side to make it better fight?

- Is it worth making a multiplayer version of this scen?

- Anything you can think of which would be helpful to making this a better scenario.

Anyone who wants to Alpha\Beta test the scenario for me, please drop me a PM\message with your e-mail addy and I will get it on the way.

Please be aware that this is not a fully polished and finished scenario, so dont expect one. But it does need to be tested now before it is ironed and polished.

Anyone who is a god in this scenario editor, please please please give me some pointers about what I can adjust to make this better, this is my first jab at a real scen in the CMSF editor.

Cheers

Thanks to Zipuli and Scottsbmw who have already offered to lend me some time to play this one through more of you are welcome to have a play with it too!